PERLA A. DIAZ
Hello! I’m the owner of Blue Pearl Bookkeeping & Tax Services, I have over 25 years experience in the accounting field, from bookkeeping, notary public, tax services, and every aspect of accounting to a variety of different types of businesses.
I received my Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting from The University of Texas at El Paso. I also received an Associates degree in bookkeeping and accounting from the International Business College and El Paso Community College. I am also a Notary Public in the State of Texas and I am currently studying to get a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and Master’s in Accounting from the University of Texas at El Paso.
Business Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
We specialize in providing outsourced virtual business bookkeeping and accounting services for business owners of medium and small businesses, also known as SMBs. Our growing firm, staffed by bookkeeping experts, works hard to ensure that our clients’ businesses remain profitable. On average, a typical medium-sized business with revenues between $100,000 to $500,000 per year save approximately $45,000 dollars by eliminating unnecessary expenses – we help you take care of those expenses and our services are priced well below competitors to ensure our long-term commitment to your success. By handling your managerial tasks regarding all financials in an efficient manner, we save business owners a lot of time that they would otherwise have spent trying to accomplish these tasks themselves. In fact, I have calculated to have saved our clients over 200 hours year over year.
When you hire a bookkeeper to consider that typical services available are:
- Financial Reporting
- CFO as a Service
- Tax return preparation and filing
- Tax Return IRS compliance assurance
- Income Statements
- Variable Vs. Fixed Expense Reports
- Custom Financial Reports
- IRS Communication/Negotiation
- Payroll Services (We manage Quickbooks as well)
- Sales Tax
- Credit Card Management (if you need services we offer you discounted services through our elite partners)
- Business Bank Reconciliations (highly demanded)
- Entity Creation and Organization
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Trial Balance Reconciliation
- Balance Sheets
- Debt Planning and Reduction
- Break-even Analysis
- Company Performance Monthly Reviews
- Income Tax Preparation
- Income Tax Planning
- LegalShield Representation for Small Businesses with storefronts.
- IRS Representation
- Audit Support
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Budget-to-actual Reporting
- Labor Cost Management